Now we have Mini-Airhopper classes on the weekend
First session: Mon 10am & 4pm, Tues 10am & 4pm, Weds 10am & 4pm, Thurs 10am & 4pm, Fri 10am & 4pm, Sat 9am, Sun 9am
Second session: Mon 11am & 4pm, Tues 11am & 4pm, Weds 11am & 4pm, Thurs 11am & 4pm, Fri 11am & 4pm
(Timetables may vary during school holidays)
We know that the little ones love to jump too! That is why we now have dedicated sessions for under 5s to enjoy the benefits of jumping in a fun and safe environment. The sessions will take place in a dedicated area with a variety of soft play toys and friendly staff to ensure your younger children have a great time.
We encourage just one adult per child for these sessions to ensure everyone has an enjoyable and safe time, these sessions are just £5.00 per child and the adult goes free.
Please be advised that on your first session there will be a one off charge of £1.50 for the non-slip socks for each child and adult attending, these are then yours to keep for future visits.
Please Book in Advance to avoid disappointment as we have limited availability.
If you are looking for Mini-Airhopper Birthday Parties click here.
- All participants must have a waiver completed before check in. These can be done online by clicking here.
- All participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to their jump session to allow time for check in & the pre-jump safety briefing
- To keep the session safe and enjoyable for all our guests we require at least 1 Adult to be actively supervising for every 2 Toddlers participating in the session, this is alongside the Court Monitors that will be stationed around the park
- If you are pregnant or have any other health issues that may affect your ability to bounce or care for your toddler you will not be allowed to bounce
- AirHop staff are employed to oversee and help create a safe and fun environment for all guests, responsibility for each child will fall under whoever has signed the waiver and is watching the toddler.
- Please note that mini-airhoppper classes may be restricted during school holiday times.